I ordered some makeup brushes and a makeup palette on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2013. I ordered 2-5 day shipping.

On Thursday the 3rd, I got an email giving me the tracking number, and that my package would ship in 24-48 hours. The next day on Friday the 4th the BH Cosmetics website said my package had shipped, except I checked the USPS website to see if my package had shipped, and nothing. Not any information that it had even left the warehouse. Well, Monday the 7th comes around and still on the USPS website there is still no log that my items had left the warehouse.

So I called. Great customer service, no doubt, super nice, super helpful. The problem was that they had some sale that delayed a lot of the orders. She told me that it should be shipped and that there would be something on the log either by that night or tomorrow.

Within an hour, the USPS website said it had left the warehouse. They even gave me two day priority mail! Then another hour went by and it said the package had been processed at a USPS sorting facility. And later that night, it said it had departed the USPS sort facility.

My delivery date was supposed to be Wednesday the 9th. All day on Tuesday the 8th I was checking the USPS website to see where my package was, however, nothing had been logged all day. Today is the 9th, and it never came. I called BH Cosmetics around 4pm and again, great customer service.

Where was my package? The woman told me since it was a parcel that it would be delivered separately, not with my mail. She said the USPS people had logged it's activity, it just hadn't showed up yet (total ***.) She said it should be there by the end of the day. Well, it's 10:33pm, 7 days after I ordered my product with 2-5 day shipping.

They shipped my product 5 days after I ordered it, gave it 2 day priority mail. It's been 2 days, still isn't here, and still, the last thing logged on my tracking information was 2 days ago.

I'm pissed. I wonder what the battle to get my money back is going to be like.

Comments

BHCosmetics_Official
Burbank, California, United States #770440
BH Cosmetics Verified Representative

Hello, we are sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with us. Please send us an email at support@bhcosmetics.com with our Order ID Number and we will be in touch to help you.

Los Angeles, California, United States #744601

Are you kidding me? While they were in the wrong for not shipping during the agreed upon window, as soon as you made them aware of the situation, they ensured that your package was sent out 2 day Priority, I'm assuming at no additional cost to you. If the postal service did not uphold the shipping deadline, it is not BH's fault!

to Whut East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #757825

No BH has a tendency to do that and she paid for the shipping so yea i would be pissed too if i had to pay for shipping and didnt recieve it at the date they stated, they have done this to me and keep giving me the run around and they lie and tell you your package is going to be there when they know it wont they just tell you what you wana hear and not the truth. There are lots of complaints about them doing this to other people.

If i am PAYING for something then i want it on the date they stated! And yea they should have given her the 2 day priority.

Bottom line is THEY ARE HUGE LIARS WITH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Its been two weeks and i still havent recieved my package and i cant even track it!

BHAdmin
Burbank, California, United States #727711

Hello,

We're truly sorry that you have had a bad experience. Please send us an email to support@bhcosmetics.com with the title pissedconsumer case 451910. Our management team will be more than happy to assist you with this.