1.7K views
4.7

I heard about BH Cosmetics and decided to purchase a few things to try out.

2 brush sets (Eye set, face sculpting set) which turned out to actually be quite high quality brushes, impressed.

Also ordered their pressed powder compact, not that great, would avoid.

Shipping was quick, everything arrived as ordered.

Be advised prices are in American so expect a price difference on your bill! (For my fellow Canadians) ;) Perhaps adding a conversion to the site would be helpful for non Americans.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of bh cosmetics eye essential 7 piece brush set. BH Cosmetics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bh cosmetics eye essential 7 piece brush set in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BH Cosmetics.

Had an Experience with BH Cosmetics?

Comments

Cornwall, Ontario, Canada #1079702

okay so seeing as you live in canada too, i placed an order on the 2nd of december, it took at least a week and a half for my tracking number to even appear, and that was after the fact that i emailed them for my tracking number, how long did it take for your package to come in.. just wondering, don't want to be disopointed..

sarahlb
to Sam P Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1082125

From my experience, expect it to take 2-3 weeks. It has to clear customs and Dec is a high volume month for both bh AND customs so it could take closer to 3 weeks.

mkhandwani
to sarahlb British Columbia, Canada #1107853

Did u have to pay duty?

Unless they are ignorant anyone ordering from a different country will know there will be a price difference.It's easy enough to find out the conversion yourself by going to sites like xe.com.

If someone is shocked by a price difference I'm sorry but they aren't very smart.Or they are young and don't know about currency.

BHCosmetics_Official
BH Cosmetics Verified Representative

Hello Anonymous- We appreciate you taking the time to review our company and giving us your feedback.We do take all of our customers’ comments very seriously.

As we grow and evolve as a company ideas like a currency conversion calculator may be beneficial for our International Customers.

We'll take that on-board as a possible future enhancement.Thank you again for your thoughts.