1.3
Turnaround Time

I ordered ten items from BH cosmetics totaling over fifty dollars on December 1st. Todays date is December 17 and just two days ago it finally shipped out and it says it could take 2-8 days before it finally gets to me.

So basically I've waited fifteen days for my order to get processed and then another eight days to receive said items when it took them ten seconds to remove the money from my card! I've ordered *** from China in the past and it came faster then this. I would never recommend buying anything from this company. The reviews on the website don't ever express the amount one has to go through to receive said package.

I wish I would have found this website before I ordered anything from here. I could have saved my coins for sephora and got a nice palette and it would have been here eons ago.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Shipping proccess, Bad customer service, Delivery time.

Comments

I hear ya 100%...... I placed an order on November 28 2017 (Tuesday).

They said allow 4-6 days for processing then another 6-8 business days for shipping. I would have been fine with that because I would have received my order on Monday that just passed. I’m from Canada so I had to pay 17.98 US dollars which is about 25 CDN dollars for shipping. I ordered this for Christmas for myself from my husband good thing it wasn’t for someone else because as of Yesterday it finally departed Vancouver Canada and I live near Toronto Ontario, which takes anywhere from 4-6 business days so by the time I receive it, it won’t be until after the new year.

So in total it took a month and a week or so to be delivered. You are right I’ve ordered things from China too and it took only 2-3 weeks each time. I’ve also ordered from Russia and it only took a week and a half. I want a discount on my next purchase....

also guess what else they did..... this was my first time ordering and after I placed my order they immediately sent me an email saying receive a 10% discount on your first order...... unbelievable.

They deserve a 0 star rating..... if my makeup comes broken I’m going to be over the moon PISSED OFF