BH Cosmetics - My order was cancelled with out me requesting for it to be cancelled. Yet they charged me for it. They even sent me a tracking number and it said that the sender requested the package back.
I am so disappointed with BH Cosmetics.I wanted to try their items because I saw a makeup artist do a tutorial on Instagram and the colors were so pretty.
Plus BH cosmetics had a sale going on so I figured why not. I purchased over $50 worth of product. They sent me a conformation email and I thought that everything was going as planned. Later I checked my account to order more things and I saw that my order had been cancelled.
I had not requested to edit my order. If I had not checked my account I would have never found out. I emailed them, called them and left a message. So far nothing.
If they do not contact me soon I am going to call my bank. This is so ridiculous and it's stealing. BH cosmetics is stealing from their customers.
Don't order from this website.Instead order their product of off eBay or order from costal scents.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cancelled Order
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "Warranty direct is a scam to no end...they try and find every loophole not to honor their service...customer Dis Service rep name Tyreke had the audacity to say most mechanics..."
- "I recently purchased 2 boxes of Honey Buns. 1 box was a smaller box and they tasted old and dried out. The second box was the big pack and after..."