1.9K views

I am so disappointed with BH Cosmetics.I wanted to try their items because I saw a makeup artist do a tutorial on Instagram and the colors were so pretty.

Plus BH cosmetics had a sale going on so I figured why not. I purchased over $50 worth of product. They sent me a conformation email and I thought that everything was going as planned. Later I checked my account to order more things and I saw that my order had been cancelled.

I had not requested to edit my order. If I had not checked my account I would have never found out. I emailed them, called them and left a message. So far nothing.

If they do not contact me soon I am going to call my bank. This is so ridiculous and it's stealing. BH cosmetics is stealing from their customers.

Don't order from this website.Instead order their product of off eBay or order from costal scents.

Had an Experience with BH Cosmetics?

Comments

Please dont make things up about a brand youve only tried once and had an issue with the first time. Wait and actually be patient enough to let the situation resolve and THEN make your decision. This is a fabulous company and they are anything but disappointing to most of their customers.