Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
2.1
Turnaround Time

Update by user Mar 22, 2016

Yah, not I wanna complain about his website... I'm supposed to look up their phone and pinterest? Forget it, thesis not even worth it

Original review posted by user Mar 21, 2016

I order products to Thailand and never got them.When i tell customer service they tell me you have to find your package, maybe its at the post office.

They do not help me find out where my order is, so I just loose my money and never get any product. This company is not very honest and does not guarantee product delivery. I tell all my friends in make up not to order BH.

Should be called BS Cosmetics.No honor.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, never got product, no help to find package." of bh cosmetics delivery service from BH Cosmetics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants BH Cosmetics to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad customer service, did not receive order and customer service wont help me. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by BH Cosmetics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with BH Cosmetics?

Comments