BH Cosmetics - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Nottingham, England

Never order from BH Cosmetics or any other company using USPS.I ordered an item that I was meant to receive in 4-8 days and it has been 2 weeks and still nothing, I still have not received the item.

I entered the tracking number supplied by BH Cosmetics into the tracking site and it says that the product cannot be found. It is extremely difficult to contact USPS if you are from the United Kingdom.

Do not order from BH Cosmetics I'm sure they're scammers.I needed these items so I'm really disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #816822

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with BH Cosmetics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 28 #1178651 Adelaide, South Australia

I'm in Australia and currently dealing with the same issue but I had to go through USPS globeistics or something in order to see my tracking as the normal website says my tracking number is wrong but the other site said that it got to Sydney about a week after I ordered if a week after it getting to Sydney apparently I called Australia post and turns out my tracking number isn't even in use and that the item hasn't even left america yet

Jun 01 #1167258

Same thing is happening to me as well ://

Mar 25 #1134015 Burbank, California

Dear Anonymous,
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. We can assure you this is not typical. There are times when a tracking number can be changed during the shipping process. Our shipping time is in business days, so we will also want to check that 8 business days have passed. Please e-mail us at with your order number. We will get to work on it right away.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.