BH Cosmetics - Review in Cosmetics and Toiletries category from Nottingham, England
Never order from BH Cosmetics or any other company using USPS.I ordered an item that I was meant to receive in 4-8 days and it has been 2 weeks and still nothing, I still have not received the item.
I entered the tracking number supplied by BH Cosmetics into the tracking site and it says that the product cannot be found. It is extremely difficult to contact USPS if you are from the United Kingdom.
Do not order from BH Cosmetics I'm sure they're scammers.I needed these items so I'm really disappointed.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "Bought the warm kit, six shades, the image shows one purple color in the kit. Sure enough they send me two purples. I called them and they said they send..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "Over the last two days you have stopped me doing my work in the collection of examples,models,and referance to do my work as an international Award Winning Illustrator for which..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."