I am from the UK, ordered a few gorgeous palette from BH Cosmetics, as it was international shipment, I did not expect it to arrive very soon, I am happy that it arrived after 16 days, however, I have to pay EXTRA of Custom Duty Fee of US$19.77 to walk all the way to the post office and collect my parcel. Now, I have always ordered stuff internationally, especially from United State, never had met this kind of trouble.

Then I found damages in one of my palette, this is no one to blame, as it can happen due to shipping and I do understand that BH will switch for a brand new one. However, if there is another $19.77 to be paid again to collect my shipment! I would be gobsmacked!

This was my first experience with BH Cosmetics! Even though how much I love their cosmetics, I am sorry they should have been more professional to state it clearly about the custom duty fee.

Very disappointing experience.

Comments

BHAdmin
Burbank, California, United States #718758

Hi,

I would like to apologize for your bad experience. As you know, international shipping can be a pain at times and often times comes with unexpected fee's. I would like to make this experience better. Could you please reach out to me directly? I will be more than happy to assist you. When emailing please add this to your subject line so that i may distinguish your email from the rest: "Pissedconsumer.com complaint"

Best,