The package never arrived! I sent them a mass e-mails are responded to me on every fifth. Later they reported that the package returned to them for allegedly incorrect address. What is absurd because I have received another packages normally, so it is theri fault!! Next,I asked them to send the package again, they said that I should pay extra $ 7, which I refused becauseI already paid $ 40.53, and it just was not my fault but theirs. And the palettes are not worth paying extra money. Then I said that I want my money back. Ok, they agreed to that and after a couple of days I received confirmation mail that my money is refunded (11.7.) and they said it will be seen 2-5 days.

My bank did not see any transaction of that day in that amount. Nothing on PayPal also, and they do not respond to emails for 5 days!!!!

Bad service, they are rude, and I just want my money. I ordered palettes 22.5.2012., today is 17.7.2012, I didnt get my package not even my money. Almost 2 f*cking months!!!!!!!!

Review about: Bh Cosmetics Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with BH Cosmetics?

Comments

meli21

I didnt used that option. I payed for items, never got it, never got my money back. I will do everything possible to get my money back!!! I have been deceived that is the fact.

And I am not crazy to call those number, I am from another country, the phone would cost me more than the money they owe me. :( :(

I will never buy from them and I will make sure noone from Croatia purchase something from BH COSMETICS!

Courkee

Trial Terms and Conditions

THE STAGES OF BEAUTY OFFER: Try our 14-day product samples free and discover why it is great for you!You pay only for shipping and handling and have no obligation to buy anything in the future as long as you call us to cancel before the end of the 14-day trial period.

Even if you cancel during the free trial period, the product(s) are yours to keep and you won't be charged for anything other than the shipping and handling for the free trial. No commitments, no hassles. If you haven't called us at 1-877-869-3162 to cancel before 18 days from ordering your free trial (we allow 4 additional days to process and ship your 14-day order), you will be enrolled our Stages of Beauty Easy-Delivery Program. As an Easy-Delivery Program customer you will be charged for a month's supply every month plus shipping and handling and applicable sales tax.

Your monthly shipment is automatically set to a 30-day supply every month to ensure you never run out, but feel free to call to change the shipping times or cancel at any time with no penalty.I understand that this consumer transaction involves a negative option and that I may be liable for payment of future goods and services under the terms of the agreement, if I fail to notify the supplier not to supply the goods or services described.